Our studio facilities are available to artists of any level to work independently. Very affordable rates with no membership fees or commitments.
We have several options to access our Pottery, Painting/Drawing, Printmaking and Darkroom studios (PLEASE NOTE this does not apply to photo shoots, see below for photo shoot info):
· DROP-IN: $10 per hour - Simply drop in and pay for the time you use.
· DAILY: $55 per day – We’re open 11 hours on most days.
· WEEKLY: $95 per week – We’re open almost 65 hours per week!
· RESIDENT ARTest: $150 per month - This is our most economical option for dedicated artists. Artists will have complete access to the entire studio facility during business hours - approximately 250 available hours each month - which includes use of our studio equipment and 22 cubic feet of storage for your gear. Great for serious artists! Great for either single media or versatile cross-media artists!
$35 per hour, one hour minimum. Additional hours are pro-rated.
Click the images on the top, right for more about our studios.
We have everything you need to get what you need done, plus these amenities:
• wireless internet
• 22 cubic foot storage shelf (available to Resident ARTests)
• a private, lighted parking lot
• heat and air conditioning
• handicap accessibility
• a comfy lounge filled with art books for inspiration
• private room available to meet with prospective clients or collectors
• professional photography of your work for a very reasonable fee
• limited storage space for works in progress
"The Art Establishment is exactly what I needed. I can stop in any time, for an hour or a day, depending on my schedule. The atmosphere is far more inspiring than my home office and I can meet with a friend and paint together. We inspire each other's creativity...And everyone at The Art Establishment is so encouraging. I don't feel like I have to be a professional artist to fit in. This is really an amazing place." ~ Penny H.